Friday 9 September 2016

THE SENSIBLE FASHION

Hi folks,
It has been real long time since we met.I have a great news to share with you. I am going for my first exhibition and am thrilled! Creating designs and then showcasing them to the gorgeous people around has it's own excitement.

Since decades, I have been designing dresses for the women I am close to. I have a designing sense and am not a trained designer.  This allows me to roam freely in the design galleries without knowing the defined rules and restrictions, which designers know.

I have chosen cottons with Indian ethnicity. Block printed cotton, ikkat weaves and dyed mulmul is my chosen cloth for my Autumn 2016 collection, named URVI, means EARTH. It's a tribute to Indian artisans and Indian heritage by PUSHPNEER.

I am in love with  sleek designs and simple cuts in straight lines which accentuates a woman's personality as a whole. URVI dresses has vibrancy of designs by colour combinations, some forgotten collars' styles , freshly dyed batik and shibori prints and ikat weaves .

Pushpneer's endeavor  is to bring in the conservative women to appreciate the fusion fashion and join the tribe and enjoy the freedom these Indo-western dresses provide to the wearer. Our collection boasts of long maxi gowns, calf and knee length dresses, tunics, pinafores and some unusual skirts and lehengas.

Have a peekaboo in our collection. We are open to positive criticism to improve!

Our Indigo-Intention 


The skin soothing dresses with a relaxed silhouette . The effortless dressing by PUSHPNEER is all about casual styles .























I will share some more designs in my next post.
Till then, dress well, enjoy life and be happy with yourself!














No comments:

Post a Comment